Hottest Dancers in Lansing

Discussion of the Déjà Vu in Lansing
cr354

Hottest Dancers in Lansing

#1 Postby cr354 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 pm

I think the Vu has the hottest dancers in Lansing. I had a bad case of in love with a stripper about a month or so ago. Shamefully, I have forgotten her name already. She was short girl who couldn't have weighed more than 100 lbs. Super hot and knew how to work the room. Hard to get a lot of time with her because no one turned her down for a dance. Probably helps that she was walking around with no top on. Wish I could remember her name so I could go back and see her. Anyways, the dancers are amazing. No booze is kind of a bummer and you are not going to get extras in a club like this. To many cameras and people watching. The dances are fantastic but if you are looking for extra mileage probably best to try your luck else where.

gilhicks
God-like Member
God-like Member

Re: Hottest Dancers in Lansing

#2 Postby gilhicks » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am

yes, totally know who you are talking about. had some fun with her back around august. gorgeous petite little hot one with the most perfect round, full ass i've ever seen in my life. i think she's half native american or something. anyone know if she's still around?

yaosan69

#3 Postby yaosan69 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Sounds like Gabriella to me Ive been wondering where she's ventured off to..

pp.cew

#4 Postby pp.cew » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:27 am

Ur talking about passion or Lisa half black half Native American very nice ass she is currently working at centerfolds as lisa

Return to “Déjà Vu - Lansing”